DZ09, GV08, and APLUS are the cheapest smartwatches out there. As they are reasonable, they run on Nucleus OS but not on Android Wear OS. So these Smartwatches are limited to some or no applications. On the other hand, Android wear watches allow the installation of apps from the Google Play Store or the APK package. In this tutorial, we have brought some .vxp apps for DZ09, GV08, and APLUS Smartwatches. These DZ09 apps have a resolution of 240x240, which is the exact display resolution of these Smartwatches. So proceed below and see how to install .vxp apps on DZ09, GV08, and APLUS Smartwatches.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download VXP apps for DZ09, GV08, and APLUS Smartwatch
- 2 FAQ:
- 2.1 DZ09, GV08, or APLUS watch shows not a recognized file type error.
- 2.2 What are the different variants of DZ09 available?
- 2.3 What to do in case of an unrecognized file type error?
- 2.4 How to uninstall installed apps on DZ09, GV09, and APLUS Smartwatch Phone?
- 2.5 Does WhatsApp work on the Dz09 smartwatch?
- 2.6 Can you download games on a smartwatch?
As of now, we have gathered some .vxp applications which can be run on 240x240 resolution. The apps we have found are Facebook, Document Reader, PDF Reader, Powerpoint, etc. Apart from these apps, you can Google for .vxp apps, which supports 240x240 resolution.
Most of the VXP Apps are compatible with these Smartwatches; the only drawback is the device resolution, which makes the apps incompatible with the device. Just in case if they are installed, then the app is not fully operable because the app screen looks zoomed and hide some portion of the app.
Download VXP apps for DZ09, GV08, and APLUS Smartwatch
Download all the .vxp apps compatible with Dz09, GV08, and APLUS from the below link.
How to install .vxp Apps on DZ09, GV08, and APLUS Smartwatch phones:
- Download DZ09 .vxp apps from the above downloads section.
- Copy the app(s) to the SD card and insert it on your smartwatch. As internal storage is mere KB in size, the SD card is a must.
- Open File Manager on DZ09 or GV08 or APLUS Watch and navigate to the location where you have copied the .vxp app files.
- Tap on the .vxp file to install the app on your device.
That's it now you have successfully installed .vxp app on DZ09, GV08, or APLUS Smartwatch. Do like and share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms and help others in installing Apps on DZ09, GV08, and APLUS Smartwatch.
DZ09, GV08, or APLUS watch shows not a recognized file type error.
As DZ09 gained popularity as the cheapest Chinese smartwatch, many variants of the watch emerged in the market. Some of these variants are fake and don't support the installation of .vxp apps.
We have personally tested these apps, and if you are receiving the unrecognized file error, then probably your smartwatch is fake.
What are the different variants of DZ09 available?
Different variants of DZ09 include Padgene, Qiufeng, Doorga, GZDL, Qidoou, 321OU, Wzpiss, Sazooy, Heshi, Aeifond, Minger, and SinoPro, etc.
What to do in case of an unrecognized file type error?
If you are receiving the unrecognized file type error and believe that your smartwatch is not fake, then follow this tutorial and install the firmware provided there on your smartwatch.
How to uninstall installed apps on DZ09, GV09, and APLUS Smartwatch Phone?
Tap and hold the app which you want to uninstall and tap on options. From the list, choose "uninstall" or "??". That's it; the app will be uninstalled from DZ09, GV08, or APLUS Smartwatch.
Does WhatsApp work on the Dz09 smartwatch?
The WhatsApp app, which comes preinstalled on the watch, doesn't work — opening the app loads whatsapp.com in the browser.
Can you download games on a smartwatch?
Yes, we can download some limited games on the DZ09 smartwatch. Follow this tutorial to install games on the DZ09 watch.