DZ09 is one of the popular and cheap smartwatches available for around $20. If you own DZ09 then you might be familiar that this smartwatch is powered by its own OS and not by Android OS. If you're looking to update firmware on DZ09, then you can download the DZ09 Custom firmware from below and follow the instructions to install it on your DZ09 smartwatch.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download DZ09, APLUS, GT08, W02, GV08, and A03 Firmware
- 2 How to install DZ09 Firmware
- 3 FAQ
Along with DZ09 firmware, we have also shared firmware for APLUS, GT08, W02, GV08, and A03 Smartwatches. So, download and install the firmware on your watch and enjoy the new look and feel on your watch.
If you're looking for a cheap Smartwatch which runs on the full version of Android, then Tenfifteen QW09 might interest you.
Before you proceed to download DZ09 custom firmware let us warn you that not all firmware files are compatible with your watch. There are many variants of DZ09 Smartwatch available in the market which include Padgene, Qiufeng, Doorga, GZDL, Qidoou, 321OU, Wzpiss, Sazooy, Heshi, Aeifond, Minger, and SinoPro, etc. and the below firmware files may not be compatible with your watch.
The below ROM Firmware Pack for DZ09 Smartwatch Phone are only for MT6260 watches and it is recommended not to flash it on other versions/variants.
Flash the DZ09 firmware provided on this page at your own risk nor the author and Gizmo Advices are responsible for any damage to your device. You're the one who is responsible for your device.
- Dial *#8375# on your watch and note down all the information shown to a safe place for future reference. If the code doesn’t work go to Settings -> About and note down the info.
- Dial *#06# and make a note of the IMEI number of your DZ09 smartwatch phone.
- Follow the instructions shown in this tutorial to take a backup of your current firmware before you proceed. This helps in restoring in case of damage.
Download DZ09, APLUS, GT08, W02, GV08, and A03 Firmware
- DZ09 Firmware - Firmware 1 | Firmware 2
- APLUS firmware - Download (only secret code didn’t work)
- GT08 firmware - Download (only camera issue)
------ More Versions ------:
Download DZ09 Firmware
- 20151009 (multi-language)
- 20151015 (English)
- 20151015 (Multi-language)
- 20151016 (English)
- 20151021 (multi-language)
- 20151029 (multi-language)
- 20151104 (apple-ui-Chinese)
- 20151113 (multi-language)
- 20151119 (multi-language-JD-9031)
- 20151120 (multi-lang+netherland-jd-9031)
- 20151120 (multi-lang+burmese+kulala)
- 20151120 (multi-lang+netherlands)JD-9031
- 20151124 (multi-lang)SW07
- 20151125 (multi-lingual-pantel-P1)
- 20151127 (multi-lingual-pantel-P1)
- 20151127 (multi-lingual Kulala-W007)
- 20151130 (Multi-language increase_twitter)
- 20151130 (multi-lingual_fantime-sw07)
Download GT08 Firmware
- 20151106 (Chinese Version)
- 20151106_last (Chinese Version)
- 20151121 (multi-lang+netherlans)JD-9001
- 20151121_last (multi-lang+netherlands)JD-9001
- 20151106_last (gt08 Chinese version)
Download W02 Firmware
Download GV08 Firmware
Download A03 Firmware
- 20151124 (W155)
- 20151125 (multi-lang)-B1
- 20151125 (multi-lang) BSNL_W-155
- 20151125 (multi-lingualP2)
- 20151125 (multi-lingual W-155)
- 20151128 (multi-lingual bit fun_B1)
- 20151128 (multi-lingual pantel-P2)
How to install DZ09 Firmware
All the above Custom Firmware for DZ09 can be installed by following the steps listed in this tutorial. If you are facing any issues while installing the firmware on DZ09 then you should have a look at this guide on fixing common SP Flash tool errors.
How do I backup my DZ09?
You can take a backup of your DZ09 ROM using SP Flash Tool. Create a ROM dump of your DZ09 watch and extract it using Readback Extractor to get the firmware files. We have a complete tutorial on how to backup DZ09 you can check out this link.
How do I update my DZ09 firmware?
DZ09 runs on custom firmware and you can download different versions of DZ09 firmware from the downloads section on this page. Download the firmware for your watch and flash it on your watch.
How do you flash a DZ09 SmartWatch?
To flash the firmware on your DZ09 watch you need to have suitable USB Drivers, SP Flash Tool, Firmware files, a PC, and a USB Cable. Once you have all the requirements fulfilled, follow the instructions on this tutorial to flash the firmware on DZ09 using SP Flash Tool.
How to check my DZ09 chipset version?
If you want to check if your DZ09 is MT6260 watch, then download and install Maui Meta Software (Link) on your PC and connect the watch to PC. Once the device is detected by the Maui Meta Software, you'll find all the information related to your watch in the software.