We have covered a lot of tutorials based on DZ09 Smartwatch, and you can check all of them here. Today, we have come up with another tutorial which shows how to set Android Wear Boot animation on DZ09 Smartwatch phone. The default boot animation on DZ09 is not cool, and thus the need for new and fresh boot animation for both startup and shutdown arises. So, we have brought Android Wear Boot animation for DZ09.
Table of Contents
Before proceeding, make sure you have a memory card inserted on your DZ09. As DZ09 doesn't have enough internal storage, we require a microSD card.
Now that you have inserted the memory card inside the DZ09 download the Android Wear boot animation for DZ09.
Download Android Wear Boot Animation for DZ09 SmartWatch Phone
File Name: Android-Wear-Boot-Animation-DZ09-GizmoAdvices.com.zip
Size: 387.58 KB
How to set Android Wear Boot Animation on DZ09
- Assuming you have downloaded the Android Wear Boot Animation package from the above downloads section, extract it on your PC.
- Once extracted you will see two .gif files inside a folder named "Android Wear Boot Animation for DZ09 (GizmoAdvices.com)"
- Copy both "Bootanimation [Power OFF].gif" and "Bootanimation [Power ON].gif" to your DZ09 by connecting it to PC. You may need to have USB Drivers installed to connect DZ09 as Mass Storage on your PC. Download DZ09 Drivers from here.
- Once copied, open the File Manager on your DZ09 and go to the directory where you have copied the .gif files.
- Tap on GIF file and then Options > Use as > Power on display.
- Similarly, do the same for "Power off display".
- Now power off your DZ09, and you should see the new Android Wear Boot Animation.
That's it! Now you can enjoy Android Wear Boot Animation on DZ09. Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, and Twitter etc.
If you have any questions, ask them in the comment section below.