Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest version of Android, and it comes with many useful features. Today, we have come up with Android 8.0 Boot Animation for DZ09 SmartWatch. The Android 8.0 Oreo Official Boot Animation is not yet available, but the boot animation shared below is Cool and perfectly fits DZ09 Screen. So, proceed below and check out Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation for DZ09.
Also, we have shared Android Wear boot animation for DZ09, so don't forget to check it out.
To use Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation on DZ09, we need a microSD card to be inserted inside the watch. It is because DZ09's internal storage is very low.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation for DZ09 Smartwatch Phone
The Android 8.0 Oreo Boot animation for DZ09 zip package below includes boot animation for both Power off and Power on displays.
File Name: Android-O-Bootanimation-DZ09-GizmoAdvices.com.zip
Size: 2.4 MB
How to set Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation on DZ09:
- Extract the downloaded boot animation zip archive on your PC.
- Once extracted you will see a folder named "Android O Bootanimation for DZ09 (GizmoAdvices.com)", and inside it, you will find two gif files for "power on" and "power off display".
- Connect your DZ09 to PC using USB Data cable and choose Mass Storage. Now you should see the DZ09's internal Storage and SD Card Storage. You need to have DZ09 Drivers installed for the storage devices to show up.
- Copy the gif files to your SD card and disconnect your watch.
- On your watch, open File Manager and go to the directory where you have copied the gif files and tap on the gif file and then choose "Options"> "Use as"> "Power on Display".
- Similarly, set boot animation for "Power off display" and reboot your watch.
That's it now you should see new Android 8.0 Oreo Boot Animation on your DZ09 Smartwatch. Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc.
If you have any queries, ask them in the comment section below.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇