LG Flash Tool and LGUP (LG Update Tool) are the firmware flashing tools for LG devices. If you own an LG Smartphone and want to play around with it by flashing .kdz and .tot firmware files, then LG Flash Tool and LGUP Tool will come in handy. Here we have shared LG Flash Tool and LG UP Tool latest versions and you can directly download them from the downloads section.
LG Flash Tool and LGUP Tools are just like Odin Flash Tool but specifically LG devices only. With the help of these tools, you can flash Stock KDZ firmware and TOT firmware files flawlessly.
Features of LG Flash Tool:
- Support for most of the LG Smartphone and Tablets models. More devices are added with the launch of every new version.
- No Installation needed; the tool is available in one single file and doesn’t require any installation, unlike Mi Flash Tool by Xiaomi.
- Automatic Logging; the tool supports auto logging to fix the errors which you might encounter while flashing the firmware files.
- LG USB Drivers needs to be installed on the PC for the LGUP tool to detect the device.
- Microsoft Visual C++ should be installed on Computer. You can install Visual C++ from the Microsoft’s Official Website (Link).
- ADB and Fastboot Drivers must be installed on PC.
Below are the direct download links for LG Flash Tool and LGUP Tool.
Download LG Flash Tool 2018 – Latest Version:
LGFlashTool-188.8.131.52-Patched.exe – Download
LGFlashTool-184.108.40.206-Original.exe – Download
Download LGUP Tool 2018 – Latest Version:
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.1.18 – Download
- LGUP 8994 Version 0.0.3.23 – Download
- LGUP Store Frame 1.14.3 – Download
How to flash KDZ and TOTO Firmware on LG Devices using LGUP Flash Tool:
The complete step by step instructions on how to flash LG Stock Firmware on any LG device model is available here.
If you have any queries related to LGUP Tool and LG Flash Tool, then do let us know in the comment section below.