In this tutorial checkout how to Factory Reset Yureka Plus YU5510 Android Smartphone – Complete Guide
Earlier we have shared tutorial on how to unlock bootloader Yureka Plus and now we are going to show you how to factory reset Yureka Plus YU5510. This tutorial comes in handy if you are facing some issues on your Yureka Plus and are unable to figure out what app or Settings is causing it. By following this tutorial your device till gets restored to Factory settings and will return to the state when you have first started your device.
There are two ways to Factory Hard Reset Yureka Plus YU5510 CyanogenMod smartphone and we will guide you with both of them in this tutorial. So without any further ado let’s proceed and Factory Reset Yureka Plus YU5510 Android Smartphone.
- As the Factory resetting your device erase all of your data and settings, it is recommended to have a complete backup of your device before your proceed to factory reset. Backup SMS, Contacts, Call Logs etc.
- Ensure USB Debugging is enabled on Yureka Plus.
- Charge Yureka Plus to at least 75%, so that it doesn’t shutdown in between the resetting process.
Now that you are done with the above steps, let’s proceed to Factory Reset Yureka Plus.
Method 1: How to Factory Reset Yureka Plus YU5510 from Settings.
- Pick your Yureka Plus and go to Settings > Backup & Reset.
- Now tap on Factory data reset.
- If you also want to delete all the files stored on internal storage then check Erase SD card option.
- Now tap on RESET PHONE and follow the onscreen instructions.
Now your device reboots and you will see the setup screen as you saw at the time of first boot of the device.
Method 2: Factory Reset Yureka Plus YU5510 from Recovery Mode.
- Power off Yureka Plus.
- Boot into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons, until you see YU logo.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, choose Wipe data/ factory reset and perform the operation.
- Similarly Wipe Cache and media partitions.
- Once done, choose Reboot system now.
That’s it now you have successfully restored Yureka Plus YU5510 to Factory settings. Do share this tutorial with your friends on facebook, Twitter and Google Plus and let them know how to Factory Reset Yureka Plus YU5510 Android Smartphone.
Have any questions? Drop them in the comment section below.