Backing up Call Logs on Android smartphone is the best thing the users have to follow before restoring the device or flashing a new custom rom. This can be done with the help of small Android app called “Call Logs Backup & Restore” which can be downloaded and installed from Google Play Store. The developed of this and SMS Backup & Restore app is one and the same. The Call Logs backup and restore process is quite simple and every Android users can follow it easily. Check below tutorial on How to Backup and Restore Call Logs on Android Phone using Call Logs Backup & Restore Android application.
Calls Logs Backup & Restore Features:
- Automatic Scheduled Backups.
- View Backup Contents from within the App.
- Backups created in XML Format.
- Option to specify the Backup folder.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Delete Call History on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phone:
Step 1: Download and install Call Logs Backup & Restore Android app from Google play and launch the application.
Step 2: Select the option "Backup".
Step 3: Select the backup storage location and then name the XML backup file of your choice. Press OK to continue.
Step 4: The backup process starts and provides the quick report after successful backup.
So you have created successful backup of all your call logs. The below steps will guide you to restore the call logs back on your Android mobile phone.
How to Restore Call Logs on Android Phone:
Step 1: Launch the app and select the option "Restore".
Step 2: Select the backup XML file which was created at the time of backup process and then tap OK.
Step 3: The restore process starts and ends up showing the reports as below.
Any problems while backing up and restoring the call logs, do lets us know in the below comment section. Do subscribe to our daily newsletter for latest guides and tutorials.