In this tutorial checkout how to Root Galaxy A5 A500F on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop XXU1BOF5 firmware – Complete Guide
Samsung Galaxy A5 A5007 is updated to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop fimrware recently, if you still haven’t updated your device to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop then you can update it from here. Once you have updated your device you might notice that you have lost root access, so in order to get back the root access you have to Root it again and for that follow this tutorial and Root Galaxy A5 A500F on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop XXU1BOF5 firmware.
Rooting Galaxy A5 A500F gives you access to the system files, so that you can play around with them to enhance the performance of your device and increase the battery life. It also allows you to remove bloatware and helps in customizing and tweaking your device. So without any further discussion let’s proceed to Root Galaxy A5 A500F on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy A5 A500F running on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop XXU1BOF5 firmware.
- Make a backup of all of your data – SMS, Contacts, and Call Logs etc.
- Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy A5 A500F from Developer Options.
- Ensure that Galaxy A5 A500F is charged to at least 75% before you proceed to root it.
- Make sure all the required USB drivers are installed on PC.
- Kill all the PC suits which can interfere with Odin Flash Tool.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage to your Galaxy A5 A500F and moreover rooting voids your device warranty. You are at your own risk in following the steps listed below.
How to Root Galaxy A5 A500F on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop XXU1BOF5 firmware:
Step 1: Download the Rooting Package and Odin Flash Tool from the below links.
Step 2: Extract the CF-Auto Root package and run Odin Flash Tool as administrator.
Step 3: Boot Galaxy A5 A500F into Download Mode:
- Power off Galaxy A5 A500F.
- Hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously until you get warning screen.
- Press the Volume Up button to confirm boot into Download Mode.
Step 4: Follow the steps listed in here and flash the rooting package on Galaxy A5 A500F.
Step 5: Reboot the device and check for Root permissions using Root checker app.
That’s it now you have successfully Rooted Galaxy A5 A500F and now you can enjoy Xposed Framework and other apps which requires root access on it.
Do share this tutorial with your friends n Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus and let them know how to Root Galaxy A5 A500F.
If you have any questions? Leave them in the comment section below.
Ads by Yahoo