Root Checker is an Android app which lets the Smartphone users know whether the device has root access or not. Even, the new Android user can check their device root (administration or superuser) status. The application is very simple and easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device as well as properly functioning in granting root access.
The size of Root Checker app varies with the device and already has more than 10,000,000 downloads. It has 4.2 ratings on Google Play Store and requires Android 2.3 and above.
Check below the new features included in the latest update and do check the simple guide to install Root Checker APK on Android Smartphone.
What's New in Root Checker 6.0.5:
- Added Global Root Install Statistics
- Added Android Wear basic support
- Added 5 new languages
- Updated existing 17 languages
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added History of Root Results
- Cold Start Splash Screen
Download Root Checker APK Latest version 6.0.5:
How to Install Root Checker APK on any Android Smartphone:
- Download Root Checker APK from the above link directly to device SD card. If downloaded on PC, transfer the same to storage of the device.
- Open any file manager say ES File Manager and locate the Root Checker APK file and tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- There you go! Launch the app from the App Drawer.