Xiaomi is one of the most popular Android Smartphone manufacturer in China well known for launching high specs phones at reasonable pricing. It most popular, Redmi 1S is the world’s fourth best-selling smartphone all over the world. The device comes with a 4.7-inch HD display, 8MP camera, 2MP front facing camera, 8GB inbuilt memory and a microSD card slot for memory expansion. The most important thing about the Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone is that it comes with affordable price tag of Rs. 5999. In addition to Redmi 1S, Xiaomi also launched Redmi 2S, Redmi Note 4G, Mi3, Mi4 smartphones in China.
Though the device is sold like hot cakes across the world, the smartphone comes with one major drawback i.e, poor signal reception. After receiving complaints regarding the issue, here we shared the tips to Solve Weak Network Signal on Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android phone. So follow the below steps to overcome the issue on your budget device.
How to Solve Network Problem on Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android Smartphone
- Update your phone to latest MIUI version: MIUI-JHBSGBA13.0
- Change SIM card from Micro-SIM to Mini-SIM (the actual size that used in Redmi)
- Go to Settings > Mobile networks settings > both preferred network type and Access Point Names > Select on 2G (mainly suggested by the MIUI forum member).
- Get in *#*#4636#*#* to select on “GSM auto (PRL)”.
- Dial into engineer mode *#*#13411#*#* > to set the desired network type to GSM only and GSM/WCDMA (auto).
- Perform reset by heading to Backup & reset > Factory data reset > checked on Erase app and Erase SD card > Reset phone.
- Make sure to put the device CPU usage to “high performance” by creating custom config in Security App > Battery Configuration.
- Also, wipe cache partition in Recovery mode.
After trying all the above steps, if the issue still persists then visit the nearest Xiaomi Service centre and explain the problem with the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android Smartphone.