This tutorial shows how to factory hard reset YU Yunique YU4711 Android Smartphone – Complete Guide
YU Yunique is the latest budget Android Smartphone from YU Televentures, the sister company of Micromax and the device features a 4.7 Inch HD display, 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8 Gb internal storage with 32GB expansion slot, Android 5.1 Lollipop, 8MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera. All these specifications are packed in YU Yunique for Rs. 4,999 and is sold in a flash sales exclusively on Snapdeal and for which you have to register before the purchase. Check out more about YU Yunique here.
This tutorial is for those who are facing problem on their device and unable to figure out which app or settings is causing the problem. So if you are one, then follow this tutorial and Factory Hard Reset YU Yunique YU4711.
So without any further ado let’s proceed and Factory Hard Reset YU Yunique YU4711.
How to Factory Hard Reset YU Yunique YU4711:
Method 1: Factory Reset YU Yunique YU4711 from Settings.
This is the simple and easy to follow method to Factory Hard Reset YU Yunique YU4711. Make sure to have a backup of your data as factory resetting erases all of your data.
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Now tap on RESET PHONE button and then on ERASE EVERYTHING button.
- The device will reboot and erase all of the data and settings resetting to Factory settings.
Method 2: Factory Hard Reset YU Yunique from Recovery Mode.
This method involves booting the device into Recovery Mode and can be performed from Stock or Custom Recovery.
- Power off YU Yunique.
- Boot into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up and Power buttons together until you see YU logo.
- Once the device is in Recovery Mode, choose wipe data/factory reset and choose Yes – delete all user data.
- Once it is done, choose wipe cache partition and perform the operation.
- At last boot your device into normal mode by choosing reboot system now in Recovery Mode.
That’s it now you have successfully Factory Hard Reset YU Yunique YU4711. Consider sharing this tutorial and help others in Factory Resetting YU Yunique.
Have any doubts? Leave them in the comment section below.