This tutorial shows how to take screenshot on YU Yuphoria YU5010 Android Smartphone – Guide
Yuphoria is the second flagship device from the starter company YU, the sister company of Micromax. While its first device has gained lot of popularity in the smartphone market, the company came up with second device, which is cheaper than Yureka. Yuphoria is priced at Rs. 6,999 and its first sale took place yesterday i.e., May 28 2015. Similar to the Yureka’s flash sale, Yuphoria also went out of stock within seconds. Yuphoria has gained its popularity because of its high end specs available at low price and also due to the Cyanogen Mod OS.
Earlier at the time of launch of YU Yureka we have shared a tutorial on how to take screenshot on YU Yureka and today we are going to show you how to take screen capture / screenshot on YU Yuphoria YU5010.
Taking screenshot on YU Yuphoria is similar to Yureka and it can be done following the two methods listed below.
Method 1: Using Hardware Keys.
In this method we can take screenshot on YU Yuphoria using the hardware keys combination. Just follow the steps listed below.
- Open the app and go to the screen whose screen capture you want to take.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for a second or two.
- Now a screenshot is taken, you can confirm it from the screenshot animation which appears or from the camera shutter sound and notification.
Method 2: Using advanced power button options.
To use this method you first have to enable the screenshot option in long-press power button menu. To do so go to settings > buttons > Power menu and check Screenshot option.
- Go to the screen whose screenshot you want to take.
- Long press the power button, to access the power menu.
- Now tap on the Screenshot option.
Where to find the screenshots?
Screen Captures or Screenshots which you have taken so far can be viewed from Gallery app under screenshots. Alternatively you can access the screen shot from Pictures > Screenshots folder either in your internal or external storage.
Ads by Yahoo