Micromax A110 Canvas 2, best budget device launched by Micromax which comes with specifications like 5-inch display, runs on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS, 1GHZ Dual core processor and 512MB RAM.
Looking to make device most of it, then here we brought the rooting guide of Micromax A110 Canvas 2 which lets you install custom ROMs based on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 4.4 KitKat, etc. So check the below easy guide on Root and Install CWM recovery on Micromax A110 Canvas 2 without PC.
Disclaimer: Rooting of your device voids your company warranty. So try the procedure at your own interest.
- Make sure the battery level on the device is more than 70%.
- Take backup of your entire device data.
- Enable USB Debugging from developer options.
Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Android Smartphone:
- Download Framaroot APK to your PC.
- Copy the same to device SD card with USB cable.
- Now locate the file and tap to install.
- Launch the application from App Drawer.
- Select SuperSU from the available option and click on Boromir Button to root your device.
- That’s it! You will be notified with success message stating “SuperSU and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”.
- Reboot your device and you will find SuperSU application the app drawer.
To confirm whether your device is rooted or not, go to Google Play Store and Download “Root Checker” App.
How to Install CWM or TWRP Touch Recovery in Micromax A110 Canvas 2:
Before installing any of the custom recovery make sure Micromax A110 Canvas 2 has Root Access, if not root from the above procedure.
Step 2: Rename the above files to recovery.img and transfer it to root folder of your device storage.
Step 4: Open the MTK tools app and select the Recovery Update option and then select the recovery.img file you copied to device root storage and click OK. Wait for a while till the app flash CWM recovery on your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Android Smartphone.
Step 5: Congratulations! Now reboot your device in CWM recovery and flash various custom ROMs to make your device most of it.
Any problems while installing the Recovery, lets us know in the below comment section.