Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Screenshots Tricks and Tips
Taking a screenshot on Android device is always an easy task for all Android users. Here in this guide we are sharing a tutorial to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Android Smartphone. Screen-capture can be done with the help of hardware buttons or else you can download third party apps from Play Store. For performing screen-capture there is no need to have root access on your device. Without rooting the device, the screenshots can easily taken.
The screenshots are mainly taken on every Android device to capture the high-score whenever you reach while playing games, save important information from internet, and much more.
- Take Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 KitKat Smartphone- (How To)
- Update/Upgrade Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 5.0 Lollipop using CM12- [How To]
How to take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Android Phone:
Taking screen capture on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is quite simple and easy. Every Android user can perform this simple screenshot process. Check the below step by step procedure to take screenshot of your device.
- Select the screen whose screenshot has to be taken.
- Now locate the Volume down and Home buttons on your device and press them simultaneously. You will get shutter sound as well as screen get light vibrations which states that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
- You can access the captured screenshot by heading down the notification bar or else go to Gallery in which separate folder is created by name “Screenshots”.
Apart from Hardware buttons, you can also use the third party apps by downloading from Google Play Store for easy screenshots.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Quad core processor with 768MB RAM
- 4.5 inch Display screen with WVGA screen resolution
- 5MP Primary camera with Auto focus and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera
- 4GB Internal storage
- Expandable storage upto 64GB through microSD card
- 2000 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB and 3G