Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a tool which is used to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm powered device. Here we present to you the complete guide on how to download, install and use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool.
Table of Contents
What is a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool?
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool is a software that establishes a connection between your phone and the computer. This tool helps in flashing stock firmware on any Qualcomm smartphones and tablets.
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is developed by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the application for free.
QFIL tool not only flashes Stock firmware but also provides below features that make this tool purposeful.
Features of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) Tool
Portable Application: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader comes as a portable tool, i.e., you don’t have to install this tool in your PC to use it. It is as simple as download and extract the tool and launch QFIL.exe whenever you want to use it.
Log Box: During the flashing process, QFIL allows you to see the entire log in the Log box. This feature is particularly helpful when resolving errors.
Easy to Use: The ease with which we can load stock firmware, i.e., .mbn files and flash them makes this tool very easy to use for anyone.
Supports Qualcomm Chipset: QFIL application supports any smartphone or tablet which is powered by Qualcomm to flash stock firmware within few clicks.
Download latest Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL Tool
File Name: Qualcomm_Flash_Image_Loader_v184.108.40.206.zip
Size: 3.52 MB
File Type: Zip
Developer: Qualcomm Mobility LLC
Compatible: All Qualcomm devices
System architecture: Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool on your PC. After you are done extracting you will see the below files.
- Also, download Qualcomm Stock Firmware and extract zip or RAR on your PC.
- Now, open QFIL.exe.
- After QFIL is opened, the following screen will appear on your PC.
- Select Build Type as "Flat Build" in QFIL.
- Now it's time to boot your phone into "fastboot mode". On most devices, you can enter into fastboot mode by turning your device completely off and turning it back on by holding down the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Connect the device to PC using a USB cable.
- Now in QFIL, Click on Browse Button under Select Programmer and locate the Qualcomm stock Firmware (.mbn).
- Once, the firmware file is added in QFIL, Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_upgrade.xml and then choose the required Patch0.xml file.
- Now, to start the flashing process, click on the Download button.
- It may take 10 to 15 min to complete the flashing of stock firmware on your device. So keep calm and wait until the flashing process is done.
- Once the flashing process is finished, the connected device will reboot automatically.
This was a simple guide on how to use the QFIL tool to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm powered smartphones.
We hope this guide was helpful. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don't forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, etc.