Does the IMEI Number corrupt on Android? Or you have Null IMEI Number or Blank IMEI on Android? Then don’t worry, give IMEI Repair Tool (MTK65xx-imei_EN.apk) a try. The IMEI Repair App can fix IMEI Number on any Android device without connecting the device to the PC. So, download MTK IMEI Repair APK and install it on your Android phone or tablet and repair IMEI easily.
Table of Contents
What is IMEI Repair APK?
IMEI Repair APK is an Android application package that can be installed on any Android device. It is designed to recover the IMEI number on Android phones and tablets.
The IMEI Repair Tool APK supports MediaTek MTK65xx powered smartphones and tablets. The MTK65xx processor is widely found on phones from OEM manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Micromax, Karbonn, Intex, Spice, Xolo, Doogee, UMI, Meizu, Lava, Bluboo, Cubot, Elephone, Ulefone, BLU, OUKITEL, Alcatel, Panasonic, Infinix, Wiko, Archos, VkWorld, Leagoo, Amigoo, and ZTE, etc.
Before you send your device for IMEI Repair service, we recommend you to give IMEI Repair software for Android – IMEI Repair APK a try.
Disclaimer: The app shared on this page is intended for use for educational purpose only. We are not responsible for any illegal use of this app.
IMEI Tools APK – Requirements
- An Android device with MTK65xx processor and corrupted IMEI or Bad IMEI.
- Proper root permissions. It means you should have your Android device rooted to use IMEI Repair APK to fix IMEI on Android.
- APK installation from Unknown Sources must be enabled to install the IMEI Repair Tool APK on your device. Enable Unknown Sources option from Settings > Security.
Download IMEI Repair APK [MTK65xx-imei_EN.apk]
File Name: MTK65xx-imei_EN.apk
Size: 65.37 KB
Type: Android Application (APK)
How to Install IMEI Repair App on Android
- Download the bad IMEI Repair APK from the above downloads section.
- Once downloaded, transfer the IMEI changer apk to your device.
- Open Solid Explorer or any File Manager on your Android phone or tablet from app drawer.
- Locate the IMEI Repair Tool apk, which you have copied in Step #2.
- Now, tap on the IMEI Tools APK and proceed with the installation process.
- Once installed, open the IMEI Repair Tool from the app drawer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and repair IMEI Number on your Android phone or tablet.
Was this guide helpful? If yes, do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
If you have any queries about the IMEI Repair APK, then do let us know in the comment section below.