Samsung Galaxy S4, the successor of Galaxy S3 has been launched in the year 2013. The device is one of the best inventions of Samsung including high-end specifications. The Android phone is perfect for operations but some users are facing the problems of “Invalid IMEI” on their respective Galaxy S4 mobile phones. Apart from Invalid IMEI, it also said that the device is also showing a null error while searching for IMEI number. Facing such problem in high-end phones is always to worry.
So here we brought easy guide to fix Invalid IMEI or Null error on Samsung Galaxy S4 device. You just need to follow the below easy step by step procedure.
Steps to Fix Invalid IMEI on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Download ODIN v3.09zip and Samsung Galaxy S4 IMEI null fix zip on your computer and extract them on your desktop.
- Open the ODIN software and select the PDA option present in the right hand side. Click the PDA button.
- A pop up message will be appearing on the screen as you tap the PDA button. Choose the .TAR file that you got after extracting the Samsung Galaxy S4 IMEI null fix zip file.
- Now enter into download mode on your Galaxy S4 Smartphone by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your mobile to computer using standard USB cable.
- Now in ODIN software click on Start button so that the firmware flashing will be started. (Note: Do not check re-partition)
- The installation process takes few minutes to complete. Wait until the ODIN completes the installation process and then disconnect your mobile from the PC.
So above are the simple steps to fix Invalid IMEI on Samsung Galaxy S4 Android Smartphone. Any other problems apart from IMEI on Galaxy S4, lets us known in the comment section as we are always there to solve your issues. Subscribe to our daily newsletter for latest gadgets guides, tips and tricks.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇