Cloud TV App is one of the best TV streaming applications available for Android, Kodi, Windows, and more. It is one of the best live TV streaming applications with support for HD channels in different languages like Cantonese, English, Mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, French, Spanish, and Japanese, etc. The Cloud TV app is not available on Google Play Store due to some reasons, so here we have shared Cloud TV APK, which you can download and install on your Android device for free. Proceed below to download Cloud TV APK and check out its features and installation instructions.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Cloud TV?
- 2 Features of Cloud TV App APK
- 3 Cloud TV APK Download for Android
- 4 How to Install Free Cloud TV APK on Android
- 5 FAQ
What is Cloud TV?
Cloud TV is a product of ActiveVideo, a Silicon Valley software company. It is a platform that brings TV channels to online experiences like YouTube and Hulu. While there are plenty of online video streaming apps available which charge subscription fees to offer web series, movies, and TV shows, etc. Cloud TV app is entirely free to use.
Now let’s have a look at the Cloud TV app features.
Features of Cloud TV App APK
- Easy to use and simple user interface.
- It supports eight different languages that can be switched easily within the app.
- Ability to add or bookmark TV shows and movies to watch it later section.
- The cloud TV Android app offers a lot of genres to choose between and is simple to navigate and select the genre.
- It is entirely free but requires a good internet connection for smoother streaming.
- Enjoy high-quality HD video steaming on all movies and TV shows.
- The app doesn’t require any sign-up or registrations. Start watching TV shows and movies without registration.
- It has multiple servers, just in case if any server goes down, you can watch it on other servers without any issues.
- The app gets regular updates with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Cloud TV APK Download for Android
File Name: cloud-tv-app.apk
Size: 13.9 MB
Type: APK/Android application
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
- Unknown Sources options must be enabled on your Android phone. If it is not enabled, enable it from "Settings" > "Security".
- It requires a good internet connection for smoother online streaming.
- The Cloud TV app requires Android 4.0 and later to function properly. If you are running on the Android version lower than Android 4.0, then you need to download and install the MX Player app on your phone from Google Play Store.
- The app requires a minimum of 2GB RAM and 1GB internal storage on your phone to run smoothly.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damage to your device for following the instructions or guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Install Free Cloud TV APK on Android
- Download the Cloud TV APK app from the above downloads section. If downloaded on your computer, transfer it to your phone.
- Enable Unknown Sources options. If already enabled, skip this step.
- Now, open File Manager on your phone and navigate to the directory where you have copied/downloaded the Cloud TV APK.
- Tap on the APK file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Cloud TV APK.
- Once installed, open the Cloud TV app from app drawer and enjoy free movies and TV streaming on your phone.
Was this tutorial helpful? If so, don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, etc.
Have any queries? Ask them in the comment section below.
Is Cloud TV APK free of cost?
Yes, Cloud TV is available free of cost and is free to use.
How can we install Cloud TV APK on Android?
Download the APK file and follow the installation instructions listed above to install Cloud TV on your phone correctly.
Is Cloud TV safe?
Yes, it is 100% safe for streaming online movies, TV shows, news, and other content.
Does Cloud TV app run on Windows PC?
Is this Cloud TV app works on IOS?
This app is not yet available for the iOS platform. But maybe in the future, developers might release the iOS version of the app.
Can we watch the content in this app without signing in?
The Cloud TV app doesn’t require sign-up or registration to stream online videos, movies, and TV shows.