Checkout the two ways to take screen capture or screenshots on HTC 10
HTC 10 is the latest Android Smartphone from HTC and it is one of the best smartphones company has made. The device comes with 5.2 Inch Super LCD5 display, Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo Processor, 4GB RAM, 32/64GB on-board storage etc. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. HTC 10 comes with the metal body and has beautiful design. However in this tutorial we are going to have a look at the different ways to take screen capture or screenshots on HTC 10.
There are two ways using which we can take screenshots on HTC 10 and we will guide you with both of them in this tutorial.
- Hardware Buttons combination
- Quick Toggles method
How to take screenshots on HTC 10 using Hardware keys combination:
This method is one of the most common method found on most of the Android Smartphones out there, but they vary from each other in the hardware keys combinations. It is the quick and simple method to accomplish our task.
- Open the app or the screen whose screen capture you want to take and share with your friends.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a second or two.
- You will see a quick screenshot animation and also hear the camera shutter sound. A notification regarding the screenshot taken will also popup.
Setting up Quick Settings to take screenshots on HTC 10:
- Pull down and notification bar to access the notification center. Pull down once again to access the Quick Settings.
- Click on Edit button to see all the existing and as well as the hidden buttons which you can enable manually.
- Find the Screenshot button and drag it to the existing buttons and click done to save the changes.
- Now go to the app or the screen whose screenshot you want and pull the notification bar and from Quick Settings or Toggles tap on Screenshot.
- Now the screenshot should be taken for you and as a feedback you will see the quick animation, hear camera shutter sound and a notification will also appear.
How to find the screenshots?
Screenshots taken so far can be accessed using the Gallery app alternatively you can find them using the File Manager, Just go to Pictures > Screenshots folder.