In this guide checkout how to take screen capture or screenshot on YU Yureka Android Smartphone.
Micromax YU Yureka is the budget Android Smartphone with amazing features and specifications and was launched by YU, the sister company of Micromax earlier in January this year. Yureka is exclusively available on amazon.in with a price tag of 8,999 INR.
YU has launched this device keeping in mind the developers and that is the reason why rooting it won’t void its warranty and the kernel source and other things are publicly available. As this is the developer’s device, developers who develop new things might want to take screenshot or screen capture of their work, to show their work on forums and other sites. So in this tutorial we will guide you on how to take screen capture or screenshot on YU Yureka android smartphone.
There are mainly two ways to take screen capture or screenshot on YU Yureka android smartphone and we will guide you with both the methods.
Method 1: Take Screenshot on YU Yureka using screenshot option from power menu.
- To have screenshot option on long press power button, you have to enable it from settings.
- To enable this option go to Settings > Power menu > Screenshot.
- Once you have enable the screenshot option in power menu, go to the screen, which you want to take screenshot or screen capture of.
- Now long press power button and tap on Screenshot button.
- Now Screenshot animation appears and you will also hear camera shutter sound. You will also get notification regarding the screenshot taken.
Method 2: Take screenshot on YU Yureka using hardware keys.
- Open the screen or the app, whose screenshot you want to take.
- Now press the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- Hold the keys until you see the screenshot animation and hear the camera shutter sound.
- A notification regarding the screenshot is also shown.
Where to find the Screenshots or Screen Capture?
Screenshots can be found in Gallery app under screenshots folder. Alternatively you can find all the screen captures or screenshots you have taken so far in internal storage > Pictures > Screenshots or on the external storage in the same directory.
[youtube id=”3Oo-Yz2hRy8″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
This how we can take screen capture or screenshot on YU Yureka Android Smartphone. Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc. and let them know how to take screenshot on YU Yureka.