Check here to update Gionee Elife E3 to Android 4.4 KitKat Firmware
Gionee started rolling out Android 4.4 KitKat firmware in India for Elife E3 Smartphone. The update is not Over-The-Air (OTA), but have to be updated by reaching nearest service centres or you can manually update by following the below steps. The update brings not only KitKat features like Wireless printing, support for emojis, etc. but also includes a new homescreen layout, Touchpal, Kingsoft Office and more. Check the below download and then steps to manually update Gionee Elife E3 to Android 4.4 KitKat Firmware. Also WhatsApp Plus 6.35 APK for Android- Direct Download Link
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damage occurred to your Elife E3 Smartphone which is uncertain if you follow the instructions properly.
Note: Update of mobile doesn’t erase your data, even we advise you to take backup. Check here for backup guide.
Steps to manually update Gionee Elife E3 to Android 4.4 KitKat Firmware:
- Download the Android Driver, SP Flash Tool and KitKat Firmware from the above links.
- Unzip the download files with the help of WinRAR or other software’s.
- Open “Android Driver Install” and double click on “AutoRun_Install”.
- Make sure your device is not connected to PC via USB. If connected, remove it to proceed for further steps.
- Now double “Flash_tool” application file from the folder “Flash Tool”
- Now Select “Scatter-loading” option on the tool.
- Select file named “MT6589_Android_scatter” from the firmware folder named E3_KK_0102_T8072
- Click on “Firmware-Upgrade” option present on the top of the Flash Tool.
- Now with the help of standard USB cable provided by “Gionee” connect your device to PC. Make sure your device charging is more than 50% and is switched off.
- Update process starts and notify us with small green colour pop-up window indicating that the Gionee Elife E3 has been successfully updated.
- Note: Do not disconnect or switch the device while the process is still going on.
- Disconnect device from PC and switch on your device.
- Congratulations! Gionee Elife E3 has been successfully updated to Android 4.4 KitKat firmware.
Any queries while updating the Smartphone, let us know as we are always there to help you out.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇