After sharing Android 5.0 Lollipop Mokee ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 1S, we are again back with another custom ROM dubbed as RedMe Xtreme ROM. This ROM is also based on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS that means it provides the UI of the latest Operating System. The RedMe Xtreme Custom ROM is probably developed for improving gaming performance.
RedMe Xtreme ROM Features:-
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Framework
- Ultimate Battery Life
- No Heating Problem
- Excellent Battery Management
- Memory Swap Enabled
- Included Sony Walkman, Movies and Album apps
- Dolby + Viper4Android Audio Engine
- Patched Adreno Drivers to maximize Gaming performance
- Pre Rooted with SuperSU
- Lollipop launcher, keyboard, boot animation, notification bar and more
- Make sure your device is rooted.
- The battery percentage should be more than 90%.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by heading to Developer settings.
- Make sure to take backup of your entire device data. Check here for quick backup guide.
How to install Android 5.0 Lollipop (RedMe Xtreme Custom ROM) on Xiaomi Redmi 1S:
Step 1: Flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi 1S. Check here to for the TWRP guide.
Step 2: Enter into TWRP Recovery and select the option Wipe-Advanced Wipe > Wipe Data > Cache > Dalvik- Cache > System.
Step 3: Now select the Reboot option and again enter into recovery mode.
Step 4: Now select the files- ROM zip, GMS_Fix.zip and patchfix2.zip and then select to flash.
Step 5: Now again Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 1S device.
Step 6: Wait till it loads and again SuperSU asks Update binary and select Normal apart from selecting TWRP/CWM method. Once it done again select the option Reboot to set the SU Binaries get installed.
Step 7: Launch Titanium Backup and Select the option Backup/Restore tab and then Options > Batch Actions > Restore All Apps with data > Green tick (will be present in top right corner).
Any problems while installing the Android 5.0 Lollipop custom ROM, let us know by leaving a comment below.