This tutorial guides you on how to unlock Bootloader on Moto E 2015 Android Smartphone – Guide
Motorola launched Moto E 2nd Gen last month. This device features a 4.5 inch IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. In this tutorial we are going to unlock the Bootloader Moto E 2015.
Below is the guide on how to unlock Bootloader on Moto E 2015.
- Backup all of your data as unlocking Bootloader will wipe all of your data.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable Allow OEM Unlock.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Download and install the USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Moto E 2015. So understand the risk involved and proceed at your own risk.
How to unlock Bootloader on Moto E 2015:
- Boot Moto E into Fastboot Mode
Power off your device.
Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Open the Command Prompt inside the Fastboot folder, by opening the Fastboot Folder and pressing and holding the shift key and right click inside the Fastboot folder at the empty space. Now choose the open command window here from the list of options.
- Now follow the steps listed in the universal guide of unlocking Bootloader on Motorola devices.
- After you are done with all the steps, reboot your device.
That’s all now you have successfully unlocked Bootloader on Moto E 2015. Now that you have unlocked Bootloader you will be able to Root, install Custom ROMs, Custom Recovery, Custom Kernel etc.
Do share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc. and help your friends in unlocking Bootloader on Moto E 2015.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇