In this tutorial checkout how to unbrick Galaxy Note 7 and install Stock Firmware to fix Bootloop and other issues
Want to unbrick Galaxy Note 7 and flash stock firmware back, then you are at right place. This tutorial shows step by step process on how to install / flash stock firmware on Galaxy Note 7, which helps to fix Bootloop issues and other software related problems and restores the device to complete stock. Earlier we have shared a tutorial on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Note 7 and if you have followed that tutorial and want to unroot your device, then this tutorial helps to unroot Galaxy Note 7.
Installing Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 7 will restore the device to complete stock. If you have installed Custom ROM then it will be removed and stock or official firmware will be installed. This tutorial helps in fixing most of the issues faced on Galaxy Note 7 and also unbricks that device if it is soft bricked.
So without any further ado, let’s proceed and see how to unbrick Galaxy Note 7 and revert back to stock.
- This tutorial is for only Galaxy Note 7.
- If you are able to operate your device then it is recommended to back up all the important data. Backup SMS, Contacts, Call Logs etc.
- Charge Galaxy Note 7 to at least 75%.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock options from Settings > Developer Options. Check out here how to enable Developer Options.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers on PC.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool.
Also Read: How to Take Screenshot on Galaxy Note 7
Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy Note 7:
Download the Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware suitable for your device model from below.
- Stock ROM for Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F – Download
- Stock Firmware for Chinese Galaxy Note 7 SM-N9300 – Download
- Stock firmware for Canadian Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 – Download
How to unbrick Galaxy Note 7 and install Stock Firmware:
Step 1: Open Odin Flash Tool on PC as administrator.
Step 2: Boot Galaxy Note 7 into Download Mode.
- Power off Galaxy Note 7.
- Press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously together.
- Press Volume Up to confirm boot into Download Mode.
Step 3: Connect the device to PC.
Step 4: Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
Step 5: Follow the instructions listed here and choose the firmware files on Odin.
Step 6: Hit Start to begin the flashing process.
Step 7: Reboot Galaxy Note 7.
That’s it with these you have successfully unbricked Galaxy Note 7 and install Stock Firmware back. Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc. and let them know how to unbrick Galaxy Note 7.
Have any queries? Comment below.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇