This tutorial lists steps on how to take Screenshot on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
Samsung launched its latest flagship Smartphone for quite a while now – Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Both the devices packs beast hardware specifications and comes loaded with many useful software features. Among them Always-On display is the most talked. In this tutorial we are going to look at the steps on How to take Screenshot on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Smartphones.
There are two methods to take Screenshot/ Screen Capture on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge and both the methods are listed below.
How to Take Screenshot on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge:
Method 1: Using Hardware Keys.
Similar to all the Android Smartphones out there, we can take screenshot on Galaxy S7 Edge &S7 using the Hardware buttons.
- Go to the screen or the app whose screen capture you wish to take and share.
- Press and hold Home and Power buttons together at the same time.
- Don’t release the keys until you see the Screenshot animation and hear camera shutter sound.
Method 2: Using Swipe Screen Gesture.
In order to proceed with this method you have to enable Palm Swipe to Capture Gesture from Settings. Follow the steps listed below to enable it and take screen capture.
- Open Settings app.
- Scroll down to Motion and choose Motion and gestures.
- Enable Palm Swipe to Capture by toggling the button to ON.
- Now open the app or screen whose screen capture you want to take and swipe your palm from Right to left.
This is how we can take screenshots on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge.
Where to find Screenshots?
All the screenshots taken so far can be accessed using Gallery App. Alternatively you can find them in Pictures > Screenshots folder using File Manager.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇