Checkout here how to take screenshot on Galaxy Note 7 Android Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is the latest Android Flagship Smartphone from Samsung Mobiles. The device comes packed with high-end hardware specifications and software features. Taking Screenshot on any Android mobiles is the basic feature available on any Android Smartphone. In this tutorial we will show you how to take screenshot on Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone. Apart from the basic screenshot steps which we see on other Note series Smartphones, Galaxy Note 7 comes with “Scrolling Screenshot” to capture the entire screen.
So without any further ado, let’s proceed and see how to take screen capture or Screenshot on Galaxy Note 7.
Method 1: Take Screenshots on Galaxy Note 7 using Hardware Keys.
- Open the app or the webpage you wish to take screenshot.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons together at the same time for a second or two.
- Screen will briefly flash and a notification saying Screenshot has been taken should appear.
Method 2: Take Screen Capture on Galaxy Note 7 using Palm Swipe Gesture.
In order to follow this method you first have to make sure that Palm Swipe Gesture is enabled under Settings > Motion and gestures. If it is enabled then proceed with the below steps.
- Open the app or the screen whose screenshot you want to take.
- Place your hand vertically along the left or right edge of the screen and swipe from that edge to the other end.
- You will see screen briefly flash and a notification should appear.
Galaxy Note 7 comes with the capture more features which comes in handy to capture the screenshot of the entire webpage or a restaurant menu online. Capture more option appears after you take screenshot on Galaxy Note 7 using any of the above methods. This features allows to take multiple screenshots and stiches them into one long picture.
Method 3: Screenshot on Galaxy Note 7 with S Pen and Screen Write.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 comes with the additional method to take screenshot using S Pen. In this method once the screenshot is taken you can write on the screenshot and edit it.
- Open the screen which you wish to screenshot.
- Take S Pen out to launch Air Command and tap on Screen Write.
- The Screen should flash and capture screenshot.
- Now the screenshot is automatically opened in editing pane, where you can write on the picture using S Pen.
- In the editing pane many tools are available like color of pen, eraser, undo/redo etc.
- You can also crop and share the picture.
Where to look for the Screenshots taken on Galaxy Note 7?
The Screenshots taken so far on Galaxy Note 7 can be found using Gallery app or under Pictures > Screenshots folder, which can be accessed using any File Manager.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇