This tutorial shows how to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 easily – Guide
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 is the mid-range Android Smartphone launched in September 2014. The device features a 5 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A7 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. The device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware.
So if you own this device and looking to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310, so that you can install Custom ROM, Custom Kernels etc. and experiment with your device, then follow this guide and Root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310.
Before you jump directly to the procedure on How to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310, you have to follow some steps listed under pre-requisites to prepare your device for the rooting process.
- Backup your important data to a safe place.
Backup and Restore SMS
Backup and Restore Contacts
Backup and Restore Call Logs
Backup the files stored on internal storage
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Download and install the USB drivers suitable for your device on PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to Micromax Canvas Nitro A310. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310:
- Download the Kingo Root application on PC.
- Install Kingo Root application.
- Open it as administrator.
- Connect your device to PC using OEM cable.
- Once the device is detected by the Kingo Root application, hit the ROOT button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Reboot your device, if it doesn’t automatically.
- After Reboot check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s it now you have Rooted Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 and you have Root access on your device. In case you have any difficulties in rooting Micromax Canvas Nitro A310, let us know in the comment section below.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus etc. and help your friends in Rooting Micromax Canvas Nitro A310.