This tutorial shows how to Root Galaxy Note 3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUGBOB6 – Guide
Samsung has rolled out Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware update for Galaxy Note 3 and the update is rolled out via OTA with XXUGBOB6 Build Number. Earlier we have shared a tutorial on how to manually update Galaxy Note 3 to Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUGBOB6 firmware. If you have updated your Galaxy Note 3 and want to Root it, then this tutorial is right guide for you. So let’s proceed and root Galaxy Note 3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
This update brings Android 5.0 Lollipop to your Galaxy Note 3 and gives you whole new fresh experience and rooting it can add more functionalities to it.
- Make sure your device is Galaxy Note 3 with N9005 as model no.
- Backup all of your data to safe location.
Backup and Restore SMS
Backup and Restore Contacts
Backup and Restore Call Logs
Backup files on internal storage to PC
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid interruptions in between rooting process.
- Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy Note 3.
- Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers.
- Kill Samsung Kies and other PC Suits to avoid them from interfering with Odin.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 3. So proceed with below steps at your own risk.
Also Read: How to Root Nexus 7 on Android 5.1 Lollipop
How to Root Galaxy Note 3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUGBOB6:
Step 1: Download CF-Auto Root Package for Galaxy Note 3 on PC.
Step 2: Download Odin Software on PC and run it as administrator.
Step 3: Power off Galaxy Note 3 and enter into Download Mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons and Power ON Galaxy Note 3.
- Now Press the Volume Up button to enter into Download Mode.
Step 4: Connect Galaxy Note 3 to PC using appropriate USB cable.
Step 5: Now follow the Odin Flashing Guide and flash CF-Auto Root Package.
Step 6: Once flashed, reboot your device and check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s it now you have successfully Rooted Galaxy Note 3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop XXUGBOB6 firmware.
Have any queries? Do post them in the comment section below.
Share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and other social networking sites and let your friends know how to Root Galaxy Note 3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇