Asus Zenfone is one of the most successful Android Smartphone around price tag of Rs. 10,000. To make the device most of it by rooting, here we brought simple guide. This guide is quite easy and simple when compared to other complex guides. This is all happening because of the developers who have come up with an easy way to root this Zenfone 5. Rooting of device makes you install custom ROMs, Recoveries, root only apps, etc. So what are you waiting for, just follow the below step-by-step procedure to root Asus Zenfone 5 Android Smartphone. Also Download WhatsApp Plus 6.60 APK for Asus Zenfone 4, 5 & 6- Latest version
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damage occurs to your device during the rooting process. Rooting of Smartphone voids your company warranty. Try at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery level is more than 65%.
- Make a complete backup of all your data presence on device. You can use the backup apps by downloading from Google Play Store.
Steps to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Android Mobile Phone:
- Download Zenfone Root APK and save it on your computer.
- Connect the device to your computer with the help of standard USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded Zenfone Root APK and copy the same to device root folder.
- After successfully pasting, disconnect the device with the computer.
- Make sure to Allow Unknown Sources by heading over to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Open any file manager say ES File Manager and navigate to Zenfone Root APK you copied from computer.
- Tap on it to start the installation process.
- After successful installation, launch the app from the App Drawer.
- Choose ‘SuperSU’ and then OK to complete the rooting process.
- Congrats! You Asus Zenfone has been rooted successfully.
To check whether your device is rooted or not, download Root Checker app from Google Play Store and verify it. Any difficulty while rooting your device lets us known in the below comment section.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇