Drop shipping may sound an easy to implement concept than many other online businesses, but trust me, it isn’t a yummy bite of your favorite cake. It requires a lot of diligence and some business skills as well.
Oberlo is that one sword that can help you combat these dilemmas of setting up an online business. If dropshipping is an art, Oberlo can help you become the Picasso of it. If you go the traditional way, you will get involved in a lot of hassle – setting up the online medium, find and contact suppliers, collaborate with them, etc.
But once you choose to work on the Oberlo app along with your Shopify store, the entire process is simplified. You can directly choose and import products from AliExpress into your store and get the e-commerce running in just a few clicks.
Oberlo is a smartly designed app to facilitate the people who are extremely ambitious to make their online business count. It is a very feature-rich app with an easy-to-use design and a clean layout. The features in the app will remove most kinds of manual inputs since most of the related activities are done automatically.
Here are some of the features that make Oberlo the best among its class:
- You can import products from AliExpress while browsing the store. Once you have found the product that you think will be apt for your store, just click on the Oberlo icon and the product is ready to be published in your store.
- Your virtual inventory is always updated with the stocks of AliExpress. This means, your listed products are subject to their availability. This is done to make sure that you never show products that are out of stock.
- The prices of the products that you have listed in your store may fluctuate on AliExpress. It may be a matter of concern if the price of the products gets higher than the retail price that you have mentioned in your store. However, with Oberlo, such products are removed from your store to make sure that you don’t face a loss.
- You can track the order throughout the entire time while it is on the way of being delivered to your customer’s address with the integrated order tracking.
- Your account dashboard is easy to read and you can follow your total earnings in a convenient way.
- This is the best part, surely. You can switch between product suppliers anytime if you feel the present supplier isn’t doing too well.
What are people saying about Oberlo?
Oberlo is already in the news, big time. This app in one of the highly rated and the most recommended app even by the users. Out of a total of 1,148 reviews, Oberlo app already has 1,029 5-star reviews and 53 4-star reviews.
And it’s not just the positive reviews Oberlo has garnered over the years. The app is already a reason behind a lot of business heroes around the world. Their success stories are inspiring and will motivate you to use the app right away. As for one of the story, Melvin Chee from Australia has gone on to hit the 6-digit margin in just three months with something that started as an e-commerce experiment.
A guy named Justin Wong, founder of So Aesthetic, made a whopping $12k in a month while keeping his full-time job in place. He, with the help of social media (Instagram), partnered with around 100 people through Iconosquare and hit the sales mark in just two weeks since the first sale came.
If drop shipping is in your mind, there couldn’t be anything better than Oberlo to make the first and probably the biggest step. There aren’t many perks of working with Oberlo and the entire process is smooth.
And guess what, if you have chosen to go with Oberlo and Shopify, you literally don’t have much to lose. Firstly, Oberlo provides 500 listing and up to 50 sales for free, i.e., you don’t have to buy a plan. Moreover, Shopify, the place that will host your store, offers a free trial for the first 14 days. And I guess, this fortnight would be enough for you to decide whether you want to have a crack at it or try something else. In short, when you have Oberlo, you have nothing to lose.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇