This tutorial shows how to install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3 Smartphone
OnePlus 3 is the most amazing smartphone with 6GB RAM and smooth performance. This device has created a buzz on the internet when it landed in the market. Earlier we have shared a complete tutorial on How to install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 3 Android Smartphone and today we will show you how to install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS.
This tutorial shows how to install and setup Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3. Most of the Xposed modules are working fine and with the help of Xposed you can take the customization on OnePlus 3 o another level.
So without any further ado, let’s proceed and install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS.
What is needed to Install Xposed on One Plus 3
- Rooted OnePlus 3 with TWRP Recovery installed. Follow this tutorial to Root and install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 3.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security.
- Latest ARM 64 Xposed Framework – Link
- Latest Xposed Installer APK – Link
How to install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3:
Step 1: Download both Xposed Framework and Xposed Installer from the above links and save them on phone’s internal storage.
Step 2: Boot OnePlus 3 into Recovery Mode. How?
- Power off OnePlus 3 and wait for 5-8 seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together until the device boots up.
- Scroll down and choose Recovery using Volume keys and select it using Power button.
Step 3: Once the device boots into TWRP Recovery; Tap on Install -> Locate Xposed Zip Package -> Flash it.
Step 4: Once done, reboot the device.
Step 5: Now install Xposed Installer APK on OnePlus 3 with the help of File Manager.
Step 6: After the installation you can find the Xposed application in the app drawer.
Step 7: Open Xposed application and install your favourite modules and start customizing OnePlus 3 as per your needs.
With this the installation of Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS is completed successfully. Do share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc.
Have any questions? Ask them in the comment section below.