This tutorial shows how to Root Galaxy Note 5 Android Smartphone – Complete Guide
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the latest Android Phablet from Samsung and it features a 5.7 Inch Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and corning gorilla glass 4 protection on the top. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Exynos 7420 processor coupled with Mali-T60MP8 GPU and 32/64GB Internal Storage. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box and packs a 3000mAh Li-Po battery.
Here in this tutorial we have come up with a tutorial on how to Root Galaxy Note 5 Android Smartphone by flashing the pre-rooted kernel named Noble Kernel. As of now this is the only working method available to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5. This tutorial works for most of the Galaxy Note 5 Models and as the days passing on Noble Kernel is being made available for more Note 5 Models.
So, if you are ready to root Galaxy Note 5 then without any further ado let’s get started.
Warning: This method trips KNOX and you will not be able to use Samsung Pay and other features.
Galaxy Note 5:
- It is recommended to make a complete backup of your important data to safe place. Here are some guides which might help you – Backup SMS, Backup Contacts, Backup Call Logs, Backup files on internal storage to PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy Note 5 from Developer Options.
- Ensure Galaxy Note 5 is left with at least 75% charge.
- Enable OEM Unlock from Developer Options.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers on PC.
- Kill or exit Samsung Kies using Task Manager.
- Download and extract Odin Flash Tool.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damage to your Galaxy Note 5 and rooting an Android device voids its warranty. So follow the steps listed below at your own risk.
How to Root Galaxy Note 5:
Step 1: Download the Nobel Kernel for your device model from here.
Step 2: Run Odin Flash Tool on PC as administrator.
Step 3: Boot Galaxy Note 5 into Download Mode.
- Power off Galaxy Note 5.
- Press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously until you see Warning Message.
- Now as written on Warning Message press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
Step 4: Follow the steps listed here and flash the Noble Kernel on Galaxy Note 5.
Step 5: Reboot and install SuperSU from Google Play Store.
Step 6: Run SuperSU app. If needed update SU binaries.
Step 7: Check Root permissions using Root Checker App.
That’s it now you have successfully Rooted Galaxy Note 5. Do share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus and let others know how to Root Galaxy Note 5.
Have any questions? Drop them in the comment section below.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇