Download Google Play Store 5.2.12 Apk with Material Design – Download App
Google has rolled out the update to Google Play Store and is now updated to version 5.2.12. This update is being rolled out in different countries with bug fixes and performance enhancements, it also has the material design. This update is rolling out in some countries and will roll out to others one after another.
If you can’t wait till the Google Play Store update arrives to your device, then you can manually install Google Play Store 5.2.12 on your Android device using Google Play Store 5.2.12.apk, so without any further ado let’s proceed to install and update Google Play Store 5.2.12 on your Android device.
- Enable Unknown Sources options on your device from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
Google Play Store 5.2.12 apk – Link
How to update Google Play Store 5.2.12 on Android device:
- Download Google Play Store from above link.
- Copy it to your device’s SD card.
- Open ES File Explorer or any File Manager on your device.
- Navigate to the copied Google Play Store apk.
- Install the apk file on your Android device.
- Open it from app drawer and look for apps and download them.
Do share the latest version of Google Play Store i.e., 5.2.12 with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus etc. and let them know about the latest Google Play Store 5.2.12 update.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇