Android 4.4.2 KitKat update rolling out to FlipKart Digiflip Pro ET701 Tablet
After sharing Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for DigiFlip Pro Xt811, we are back with manual update guide to download and install KitKat on Digiflip Pro ET701 tablet. For this, you just need an high-speed internet connection which makes the device to update automatically.
The Digiflip Pro ET701 is a 7-inch capacitive touch screen Android tablet launched in India along with four other tablets- the DigiFlip Pro XT811, XT801, XT901 and XT911. All the devices are powered with Intel Atom processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
- Make sure the battery of the device is fully charged.
- Keep the tablet connected to power source during the update process.
- Backup all your personal files/ music/ photos before starting the update process.
- Ensure the tablet is connected to reliable data network. It is advisable to use WiFi over the update process.
- Please remove the Micro SD before starting with the tablet software update process.
How to Manually Update Digiflip Pro ET701 tablet to Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
Step 1: Take your Digiflip Pro ET701 tablet and connect it to high speed internet (Say WiFi).
Step 2: As soon the device is connected to internet, a pop-up will appear stating ‘New update is available’. Click on the same to continue.
Step 3: Again new screen appears stating ‘New Update available and ready for download’. Click Ok to confirm.
Step 4: The update process will start automatically and ends-up showing a message ‘Updated Successfully’.
Step 5: It will ask to reboot and click OK. That’s it! You Digiflip Pro ET701 tablet has been successfully updated.
Step 6: After successfully reboot, the device again shows pop-up of further updates. Repeat the above same process and finally reboot your device.
Step 7: Once restarted go to Settings > About Tablet > Android version. It will be mentioned as Android 4.4.2 which is KitKat.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated Digiflip Pro ET701 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
- If you fail to install KitKat update on your Digiflip Pro ET701 tablet, please call the customer care number and ask for your nearest service centre number. They will be able to help you with the same.
- Flipkart India Pvt Ltd & DigiFlip Pro are not responsible for any loss of valuable data or information loss while updating your device to KitKat OS. We highly recommend that you backup all your data before proceeding.
👇👇Latest Video on YouTube 👇👇