Reliance Jio has recently announced Jio Summer Surprise offer. But due to notices from TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), Jio has decided to shorten the period of enrolment for the offer, which was earlier 15 April 2017. If you haven’t yet done a Recharge of Rs. 99+303 then hurry up and get the Prime Membership and then recharge your Jio Number with 303 Plan. After you are done with the recharge, you can follow the below steps to confirm whether you have received Jio Summer Surprise offer or not.
What is Jio Summer Surprise Offer?
Jio announced the Summer Surprise offer on March 31 and said to be enrolled or to be eligible for this offer, the users have to be a Prime member and should top-up their device with 303 or higher Plan. Those who have done this will get 3 Months of Free service i.e., for April, May & June. And their Top-up of 303 or higher plan will be considered in July. So basically, you are getting four months of Jio Services for just Rs 402 (99+303). This offer was launched to reach the goal Jio has set for the Prime Members.
If you have enrolled for Prime Member and done a top-up of 303 or higher plan and are confused whether you have are eligible for Summer Surprise offer then follow the blow steps to confirm.
How to know if you are eligible for Jio Summer Surprise offer:
Confirmation 1: Confirmation by SMS.
After you have done a top-up of 303 or above you should receive a confirmation SMS from Jio as stated below:
Thank you for being a founding member of the Jio movement.
Enjoy complimentary Jio services for 3 months with JIO SUMMER SURPRISE
Note: The SMS might take up to 48-72 hours to arrive. You should have already received the SMS regarding the Top-up you have done.
Confirmation 2: Using MyJio app.
- Open MyJio app and tap on OPEN besides MyJio. Make sure you are on Jio Network and tap on SIGN IN WITH SIM.
- Head over to BALANCE tab and scroll up. You should see +1 queued plan. This means there is one plan queued for your Jio Number.
- Tap on it to see more information about your upcoming plan.
- If you see your 303 Plan listed there as an upcoming plan then rest assured that you are eligible for Jio Summer Surprise Offer.
Note: Even though the validity is listed as 28 days, Jio Summer Surprise offer is activated. We know this is a little bit confusing, and we will update once we get more information.
Updated: 09 April 2017:
Confirmation 3: From Jio.com website.
- Visit Jio.com on your mobile or desktop.
- Sign In with your ID and Password.
- If your Jio number is eligible for Jio Summer Surprise Offer then you should see the confirmation as shown below.
Have you received confirmation SMS from Jio regarding Summer Surprise Offer? Do let us know in the comment section below.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇