This tutorial shows how to take Screen Capture or Screenshot on YU Yureka Plus YU5510 Android Smartphone – Complete Guide
YU Yureka Plus is the slightly upgraded version of the Yureka. Comparing to Yureka, Yureka Plus comes with Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and slightly improved camera with Sony BSI Sensor. Unlike Yureka, Yureka Plus is available in white color, which the company calls as Alabaster White. The other specifications and features of the device are same as the Yureka. Similar to Yureka, Yureka Plus also runs on CyanogenMod 12.1 based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop out of the box.
In this tutorial we are going to show you how to take Screen Capture or Screenshot on YU Yureka Plus YU5510 Android Smartphone.
Similar to Yureka, taking screenshot on YU Yureka Plus can also be done in two ways and we will guide you with both the methods below.
Method 1: Using Hardware Keys.
In this method Screen Capture or Screenshot on Yu Yureka Plus YU5510 can be taken by pressing the hardware keys and this is the traditional method available for most of the Android Smartphones.
- Open the app or screen, whose screenshot you want to take.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button at the same time until you hear Camera sound.
- You will also see the screenshot animation, indicating that the screenshot is taken. Also a notification will also be displayed.
Method 2: Using Screenshot option under Power menu.
In this method we take screenshot on YU Yureka Plus YU5510 using the Screenshot option available under Power menu. By default this option is disabled, we have to enable it from Settings. Follow the steps below to enable the option and know how to take screenshot.
- Go to Settings > Power Menu > Screenshot (Check this).
- Once the options is enabled, long press the Power button. Now you will find the Screenshot option over there.
- Now navigate to the app or screen, which you want to share with your friends.
- Long press the Power button.
- Tap on Screenshot option.
- Now the screenshot will be taken, showing screenshot animation and notification and also playing camera shutter sound.
Where the Screenshots are stored?
Screenshot taken YU Yureka Plus YU5510 can be found from the Gallery App. Alternatively you can access them using File Manager under Pictures folder.
This is how we can take screen capture or Screenshot on YU Yureka Plus YU5510 Android Smartphone. Do share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc. Also subscribe to our free E-Mail Newsletter to get updates to your inbox.
Have any questions? Leave them in the comment section below.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇