In this guide checkout how to take screenshot on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Android Smartphone – Guide
Just like the previous Samsung Galaxy Devices taking screen capture or Screenshot on Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 Edge is easy and there are more than one method to take screenshot as seen on Galaxy S5.
If you are a Developer and want to show the preview of your work on forums or other sites, then you can use the methods below and take screenshot on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
Also Read: How to take Screenshot on YU Yureka
How to take Screenshot on Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 Edge:
Method 1: Take Screenshot on Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 Edge using Hardware keys.
- Pick up your Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Open the app or navigate to the screen, whose screenshot you wanted to take.
- Now press and hold the Home + Power buttons simultaneously at the same time.
- Now you will see the screenshot animation, hear the camera shutter sound. This indicates that screenshot is taken.
- A notification regarding Screenshot will also be shown.
Method 2: Take Screenshot on Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 Edge by swiping across.
- Go to Settings > Motion and choose Motions and gestures and enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Open the app or Screen, whose screen capture you want to take.
- Swipe across the display from right to left or left to right with your hand tilted on its side with thumb facing up.
- Now Screenshot will be taken and you can confirm it seeing the animation, camera shutter sound and the notification.
Where to find the Screenshots?
Screenshots taken so far can be found using Gallery app, alternatively you can find the screenshots using My Files app in the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus etc. and let them know how to take screenshot on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇