Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Screen Capture- Tricks and Tips
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 is a 5-inch HD IPS display Smartphone launched in India as successor of Canvas Nitro A310. The Canvas Nitro A311 packs with 16GB internal storage while the Canvas Nitro A310 has 8GB inbuilt memory. Both devices are the best launches of Micromax for year 2014.
Have a Canvas Nitro A311 and doesn’t know how to take screencapture, then this post will sure help you out. The guide is similar like that of Canvas Nitro A310 device. Screenshots are mostly taken to capture the screen when you achieve high-score in any game, save the info while browsing internet and much more.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Screen-capture guide:
Check the below quick pre-requisites and then we will head you to easy procedure for taking screen-capture of your device
- Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Android mobile phone
- A selected screen whose screenshot has to be taken
- Basic knowledge to operate the device.
How to take Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Android Smartphone
- Take Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Android Smartphone on your hands and locate for Hardware buttons- Volume Down and Power Buttons.
- Select any screen of your choice of which screenshot has to be captured. Let us take the example of screen showing your high score in any game.
- Now hold the hardware buttons- Volume Down and Power Buttons at the same time until you hear any shutter sound.
- The screen of your device will flicker indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken. Now release the hardware buttons.
- The taken screenshot can be viewed by sliding down the notification bar or you can head directly to Gallery with folder name as Screenshot.
So that’s the easy guide on How to take Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Android Smartphone. Any problems while taking the screen capture, do let us know by leaving a comment below.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇