Root Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 Android Mobile Phone
Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000, one of the best Android Smartphone with better battery backup was launched by Micromax last week. The device has 3000 mAh battery support on the back which is expected to deliver up to a period of 30-days. So this would be Micromax best launches for the year 2015. In fact YU, Micromax sister company also launched Yu Yureka Android 4.4.4 KitKat smartphone in India for Rs. 8,999. The company claims that the device receives the latest updates in less time and also rooting can’t voids the warranty. The Yu Yureka has extra-ordinary specifications and is launched as a competitor of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G which also has similar price tag.
The Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS which can be upgradable to latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. So to experience the Android Lollipop and better battery this device is the best to purchase for Rs. 10,999. If you have already purchased and looking to root the Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 mobile, then the below tutorial will sure help you out. Rooting of Android device unlocks various useful features like apps only root access can be installed, install custom ROMs, etc.
Disclaimer: Rooting of any Android device voids your company warranty. So understand the risk involved in rooting of your device, as Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurs to your Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 Android device.
- Battery level should be more than 50%.
- Download KingRoot android application
- Take backup of your entire personal data present on your device.
Root Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 without PC
- Download the KingRoot application directly to your device SD card.
- Now open any file manager say ES File Manager and locate the APK file and tap on it to install.
- Make sure installation from third party sources is enabled on your Canvas Hue AQ50000 mobile phone. If not, go to settings > security > device administration > unknown sources.
- After successful installation, launch the app from the APP Drawer and make sure that the device is connect to internet.
- As soon after you open the app, a screen will open with a lock icon. Just tap on it and now it will be appear to be rotating.
- Wait for some time and then you will see tick mark stating that the rooting process has been completed.
- Click the blue bar present in your application which acts as a new Root Manager application.
- To check whether your device has complete root access or not, download an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
Another method to Root Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 using PC:
If the above method doesn’t work for you then you can follow this method and in this method we are going to Root Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 using iRoot application.
- Download and install the iRoot application.
- Download and install the USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on PC from Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Open the iRoot application on PC as administrator.
- Connect your device to PC using original USB data cable.
- Once the device is detected by iRoot, hit the Root button (Green button).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the Rooting process is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- After reboot check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
Any issues while rooting your Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 Android kitkat phone, do let us know in the below comment section.