Karbonn Titanium S5, is the mid-end Android smartphone launched in India in the year 2013. The device features a 5-inch IPS display, is powered with 1.2GHz Quad Core processor, has 1GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
If you own Karbonn Titanium S5 and wanted to make most of it, then here we brought the rooting tutorial which not only makes you to install the Custom ROMs but also root only apps. So check the below quick pre-requisites and then we will take directly you to the rooting guide of Karbonn Titanium S5 Android mobile phone.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Karbonn Titanium S5 will voids your company warranty and also there is change to breakdown/ damage your device. So Gizmo Advices is not responsible for any damage to your device. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Karbonn Titanium S5 USB drivers and install it in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by heading to path: Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging (tick on the box to enable it).
- Make sure to uninstall the Antivirus software if any installed on your PC as they interfere while the rooting process.
- The below rooting process doesn’t erase data on your device, but there is nothing wrong in taking entire backup of your personal data present in the device.
Steps to Root Karbonn Titanium S5 Android Smartphone
- Download Shuame rooting tool on your computer from here.
- Install the rooting tool and open the application window.
- Connect your Karbonn Titanium S5 Android Mobile to computer with the help of Standard USB data cable.
- If the Karbonn USB Drivers are properly installed and also USB Debugging is enabled on your device, then you will see the smartphone picture in the Shuame rooting application window.
- Now click on the Fourth Tab present in the navigation menu and once you are in that window, click on the fourth icon in the second row of options. Next follow the on-screen instructions in your device and then Shaume rooting tool will do all the work.
- Congratulations! Karbonn Titanium S5 Android Smartphone is successfully rooted. Download “SuperSU” app from the Google play Store to control the app permissions. You can also confirm the rooting access by downloading “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
Any problems while following the above rooting procedure. Do let us know in the below comment section.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇