This tutorial shows how to unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4 by Restoring to MIUI ROM – Restore Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI ROM after installing Custom ROM
If you have bricked your Xiaomi Mi 4 while trying to Root or installing Custom Recovery or installing Custom ROM, then this guide might help you, as in this guide we are going to Restore Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI ROM which is the Stock and Official ROM. This method only works with the device which are soft bricked i.e., Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode are accessible. So if you have hard bricked your Xiaomi Mi 4 then there is no other way than taking it to nearest service centre. Just in case if you have soft bricked your Xiaomi Mi 4 then follow the below steps and your device will be up and running in few minutes.
Before we proceed, let’s get all the things setup for the installation of MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4 and as a result the installation process should proceed without interruptions.
- If you are able to create a backup, then make sure to take a complete backup of your device which includes SMS, Contacts, Call Logs and files stored on internal storage.
- Ensure that USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Make sure Xiaomi Mi 4 has sufficient charge to carry out the installation process. It is recommended to charge it to at least 75% before you proceed.
- Make sure you have Custom Recovery installed on your Xiaomi Mi 4.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Mi 4. So proceed with the below steps, only if you know what you are doing and proceed at your own risk.
Restore Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI ROM:
Step 1: Download the MIUI ROM from official Xiaomi Mi4’s page.
Step 2: Transfer it to your device’s SD card or on internal storage. Don’t copy it inside any folder, make sure to copy at the root.
Step 3: Boot Xiaomi Mi 4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off Xiaomi Mi 4.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until you are in Recovery Mode.
Step 4: From the Recovery Mode flash the MIUI ROM. How? Follow the guide here.
Step 5: Once done, reboot your device.
Congratulations! Now you have successfully Restored Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI ROM. Do share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus etc. and help your friends who have bricked their Xiaomi Mi 4 in unbricking their device.
Have any issues during installation process. Do let us know in the comment section below.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇