This tutorial shows how to remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning on Moto E 2015 – Guide
Earlier we wrote a tutorial on how to unlock Bootloader on Moto E 2015. Once you have unlocked the Bootloader on your Moto E 2015, every time you reboot your device you will see Bootloader Unlocked Warning screen. If you don’t want to see the Bootloader Unlocked Warning message every time, then we can help you in removing it, all you have to do is follow all the steps listed below carefully.
Before we proceed to remove Bootloader Unlocked warning on Moto E 2015, we must follow some of the pre-requisites listed below to prepare your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on Moto E 2015.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Install Motorola USB Drivers on PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage to your Moto E 2015. So understand the risk and proceed at your own risk.
How to Remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning on Moto E 2015:
- Download the Moto E 2015 Logo file and extract it to Fastboot folder.
- Open the Fastboot folder and press and hold shift key and right click inside the Fastboot folder and select the open command window here.
- Connect Moto E 2015 to PC.
- In CMD Type:
adb reboot bootloader
This command will boot your device into Bootloader Mode.
- Once you device boots into Bootloader Mode, type the following command.
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
The above commands flash the logo.bin file on Moto E 2015 and reboots your device.
- While the Moto E reboots you will find that the Bootloader Unlocked warning message is removed.
This how we can remove Bootloader Unlocked warning on Moto E 2015. Do share this tutorial with you friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc. and help them removing Bootloader unlocked warning screen.
Ads by Yahoo