Herein checkout how to Remove Bloatware Apps from Android without having Root access or Root permission – Complete tutorial
There are many smartphone and tablets manufacturer out there and they come up with new feature every time they release their new product in the market. They also work on their own apps which provide certain features like free games, themes, wallpapers, news from around the world etc. These apps are preloaded on their new products even though the users don’t want them, they occupy the memory space on the device and clutter up the app drawer and the most disappointing thing is we can’t uninstall them without having proper root access, as they were installed in the system apps directory. If you are worried on how to get rid of bloatware apps on your Android device, then this tutorial might help you.
In this tutorial we are going to show some methods to remove bloatware apps from Android device without having root access or root permission. If not remove we can at least disable them so they won’t appear in the app drawer any more.
So without any further ado let’s get started on how to remove Bloatware apps from Android without Root access.
Method 1: How to Disable / Remove Bloatware apps from Android without Root using Application Manager.
- Open the settings app on your device.
- Locate and open Apps / Application Manager.
- Now slide from right to left to get “ALL” section.
- Find the application which you want to disable and tap on it.
- Now you will get the information about that application.
- Tap on DISABLE button to disable that app.
That’s it now that app will no longer be shown in app drawer.
Method 2: How to Remove Bloatware apps from Android without Root using Easy Debloater Tool.
- Download and install the latest version of Easy Debloater Tool on your PC.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your Android device.
- Install all the necessary USB Drivers on PC.
- Connect your device to PC using original USB data cable.
- Open the Easy Debloater Tool as administrator.
- Wait for it to detect your device.
- Once detected, Easy Debloater Tool will show warning message stating that it will delete the apps which we flag and a backup will be created at the directory shown.
- Hit Yes, to proceed.
- Once the Tool loads, hit Read Phone Packages from the top left corner.
- Select the apps which you want to remove from your device.
- Once all the apps which you want to remove are selected, you will find the Apply button on the top left corner, hit that button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
That’s all now all the selected bloatware apps will be disabled on your Android device. If you have root access you can erase all the traces of the apps you selected.
We hope this tutorial helped you in removing bloatware apps from your Android smartphone. Do share this with your friends and family and let them know how to remove bloatware apps from Android without Root.
Have any questions? Drop them in the comment section below.