Pre-bookings for JioPhone has finally started today at 5:30 PM and from that time jio.com has been down and many people are facing issues pre-ordering their JioPhone. So on this page, we have shared some of the methods using which you can pre-book JioPhone.
Pre-booking JioPhone costs you just Rs. 500, and the remaining Rs. 1000 should be paid at the time of taking the phone. As everybody knows that the amount paid to buy this phone is refundable after 3 years. So, basically this is security deposit and the cost of the phone is Rs. 0.
Now, let’s proceed to see how to pre-book JioPhone easily without any issues.
Method 1: Using MyJio App.
This method is highly recommended as it is fast and quick.
- Open MyJio App and you should see a banner regarding JioPhone Pre-booking.
- Just tap on Pre-book now.
- You should be taken to the next screen where you have to enter your mobile number.
- Just enter your mobile number and tap on Submit.
- On the next screen enter your pin code. If you want to pre-book more than one then tap on Add more and enter mobile number and pin-code.
- Now confirm the booking numbers.
- Once done, tap on Pay and pay using Jio Money for faster transaction.
- Once the payment is done, you should receive the confirmation message from Jio regarding the order.
Method 2: Pre-order JioPhone from Jio.com
- On your PC open chrome or any browser.
- Go to this URL – http://www.jio.com/JioWebApp/index.html?root=myVoucher
- Once the page loads, enter your mobile number and click Submit.
- On the next page enter your pin code.
- Once done, confirm your booking and click on Pay.
- For faster transaction pay using JioMoney.
- You should receive a confirmation SMS from Jio regarding the order.
These are the two methods to Pre-book JioPhone.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇