HTC One M9 with Snapdragon 810 Snapdragon Octa-core processor and 3GB RAM launched at MWC 2015
HTC has launched its new smartphone, HTC One M9 at the MWC 2015. It is the successor of the HTC One M8 which was launched in March last year. HTC One M9 will be available globally from mid-March and the pricing details of HTC One M9 are still secret.
HTC One M9 has the similar looks when compared with HTC One M8 and it sports an all-metal unibody design which is not slippery like the HTC One M8. It is available in dual tone Silver and Rose Gold, Gold and Pink, single-tone Gunmetal Grey and Gold colours.
HTC also announced a number of accessories for HTC One M9 which includes the second-generation HTC Dot View case. It features BoomSound speakers with 5.1 channel Dolby Surround Sound and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7 UI on top, which brings upgraded BlinkFeed.
HTC One M9 features 5 inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by 64-it Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-core (quad-core 2GHz + quad-core 1.5 GHz) processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
HTC One M9 sports a 20.7 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 4MP front facing camera. Coming to connectivity options it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, GLONASS, GPS/ A-GPS, Micros-USB, 4G LTE, 3G. It packs a 2840mAh battery.
HTC One M9 Specifications:
- 5 inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- 6 x 69.7 x 9.61mm thickness and 157 grams weight
- 64-it Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-core (quad-core 2GHz + quad-core 1.5 GHz) processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7 UI on Top
- 7 MP rear camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 4MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, GLONASS, GPS/ A-GPS, Micros-USB
- BoomSound with 5.1 Dolby Surround simulation and 24-bit high-definition sound quality
- 2840mAh battery
HTC One M9 Price and Availability:
The pricing details of the HTC One M9 are not yet revealed, while the handset will be available globally starting mid March.