MegaWheels, the well-known brand for Electric Scooters, Hoverboards and Electric Skateboards, has launched its latest hoverboard for Europe market. The hoverboard is named MegaWheels TW01 and is self-balancing scooter with Samsung Lithium battery, which can prevent the scooter from fires and explodes.
MegaWheels TW01 Hoverboard Specifications:
MegaWheels TW01 has excelled in all the electrical safety tests that CE, RoHS & TUV required. The built-in Samsung Lithium battery is safe from explodes and fire. For a brand producing self-balancing scooter, Safety is an essential issue that customers and market concern.
Features of MegaWheels TW01:
- Samsung Lithium Battery – Samsung lithium battery, which can prevent the scooter from fires & explodes
- Dual 350WATT Motors – 2*350 Watt dual motors system can present more powerful & stable riding experience
- CE, RoHS & TUV CERTIFICATE – Excelled in all electrical safety tests that CE, RoHS & TUV required
- Europe Market Tax-Free – Europe local shipping with Tax-Free (Customers no need to handle for the tax fees)
- One-Year Standard Warranty – The brand has built the after service for the Europe customers and the brand products are available for 1 Years standard warranty for their customers.
- 12KM/Hour Max Speed: Max Speed of 12KMPH can be achieved.
- 25 Degree Climbing Gradient: 25-degree max climbing gradient, just hover and explore wherever you want.
- 120KG Max Loading, which is flexible applicable for the whole family to hover around.
Where to buy?
You can buy MegaWheels TW01 from their official website, AliExpress, chinavasion or eBay. It will also be listed on the Amazon in the near future. So, just Google for MegaWheels and you should find the stores where you can purchase their product. The original price of MegaWheels TW01 is $349.00, but you can grab it for $226.85 (35% Off Limited time).
MegaWheels April Event – HK Global Source Electronics Fair:
HK Global Sources Electronics Fair event is going to be held from April 11th to April 14th at Asia World-Expo, Hong Kong, and MegaWheels will join the event. If you are attending the event then don’t forget to check them out at booth number 2G18, hall 2. The Company manager has reported that they are looking to work with the local agency, partners and distributors to offer better customer service in Germany, France, Spanish, England, and Poland etc.
MegaWheels Europe After-Service:
Before launching their product in the Europe Market, MegaWheels has built a storage, shipping and after-sale service system for its Europe customers to provide better after-sales service.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇