Checkout here how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G4 2016 (4th Gen Moto G) – Easily
Moto G4 2016 was launched back in May this year and it comes with 5.5 Inch FHD Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, Snapdragon 617 Processor, 2GB RAM, 16/32GB internal storage, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow etc. Earlier we have shared a tutorial on how to unlock Bootloader on Moto G4 2016 and in this tutorial we are going to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G4 2016. So once rooted you can enjoy all the Custom ROM’s, Custom Mod’s etc.
So without and further discussion, let’s proceed with the preparation steps and then on how to use the script to install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G4 2016.
- Though the data will not be erased, it is recommended to take a complete backup of your device before you proceed. How to Backup & Restore SMS, Contacts, Call Logs etc.
- Enable USB Debugging from Settings > Developer Options.
- Enable OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options.
- Install Suitable Motorola USB Drivers.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC.
- Unlock Bootloader on Moto G4 2016.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage to your Moto G4 2016. Proceed with the below steps at your own risk.
Root-Moto-G-4th-Gen (Auto Script) – Link
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G4 2016:
Step 1: Download the Root Moto G4 Auto Script from the above downloads section.
Step 2: Extract the package on Desktop.
Step 3: Connect Moto G4 2016 to PC.
Step 4: Run 1-Root-Moto-G-4th-Gen.bat file and press any key to proceed and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 5: Once done, reboot and check for Root Permissions using Root Checker App.
With these you are done with installing TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G4 2016. Do share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc.
Have any questions? Post them in the comment section below.