In this tutorial checkout how to install CWM Recovery on Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 – Complete guide
Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 users after rooting their device can install CWM Recovery on it. CWM Recovery is the Custom Recovery with additional features like creating Nandroid Backup, Toggle Signature Verification, Mount different partitions and more. So basically it is highly featured Recovery when compared to Stock Recovery that manufactures install on their devices.
Using CWM Recovery we can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, flashable zip mods etc. Which can also be done using the Stock Recovery but might brick your device, as some Custom ROMs require you to mount specific partitions like /System, /cache, /data etc. So it is recommended to install Custom ROMs, Kernels etc. all that stuff using Custom Recoveries like CWM, PhilZ or TWRP.
In this guide we are going to install CWM Recovery on Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 Android Smartphone. So let’s first prepare Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000 for the installation process and then proceed to the installation of the CWM Recovery.
Prepare Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000:
- It is always recommended to backup all of your important data before you make any changes to your device.
Backup files on internal storage to PC
- Make sure your device is not running out of juice, maintain at least 75% before you proceed.
- Enable USB Debugging on Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000.
- Enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Make sure you have Root access on your Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000. If not go here and Root Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000.
- It is recommended to create a backup of Stock Recovery before installing Custom Recovery. So if the CWM Recovery won’t work for you, then you can return back to Stock Recovery.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device. So understand the risk involved and proceed at your own risk.
How to install CWM Recovery on Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000:
Step 1: Download the CWM Recovery from here to your PC.
Step 2: Rename the CWM Recovery image as recovery.img and copy it to your devices SD card.
Step 3: Download and install Mobileuncle MTK Tools on your device.
Step 4: Open Mobileuncle MTK Tools from app drawer.
Step 5: Choose Recovery Update and choose the recovery.img file from SD card and flash it.
That’s all now you have successfully installed CWM Recovery on Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000. Do share your queries with us in the comment section below.
Share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and other social networking sites and help them in installing CWM Recovery on Micromax Canvas Hue AQ5000.
🡇🡇 Latest Video on YouTube 🡇🡇