Huawei announced a new budget smartphones dubbed as Honor 5A in China, thus adding up a new device to its Honor series. The Huawei Honor 5A comes in Black, White, Blue and Gold color options and is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 106/ INR 7130 approx.) for the standard version and 799 Yuan (US$ 121/ INR 8150 approx.) for the china unicorn, China Telecom network versions.
Coming to the specifications of Huawei Honor 5A, it comes with 5.5 Inch IPS display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution and is powered by a 1.2 GHZ Octa-Core Kirin 620 processor or a Snapdragon 617 SoC coupled with Mali 450 GPU. It runs on Emotion UI 4.1 on the top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory which can be expandable up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
Coming to camera department, Huawei Honor 5A sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture etc. and also has a 8MP front facing camera for selfie lovers.
Huawei Honor 5A is a Dual-SIM device and supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivity features. The entire unit is backed by a 3100mAh lithium polymer battery.
Huawei Honor 5A Specifications:
- Dual SIM support
- 5 Inch HD IPS Display, tempered glass protection
- 2 GHz Octa-Core Kirin 620 processor with Mali 450 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal Memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera,Sony/Hynix BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 27mm wide-angle 4P lens
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) lithium polymer battery
- 2GB RAM
- 13 MP Camra with Sony/OmniVision Sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3100mAh battery
- Display could have been Full HD
Huawei Honor 5A Price and Availability:
The Huawei Honor 5A is priced at 699 Yuan (Rs. 7130 approx.) for the standard version and 799 Yuan (Rs. 8150 approx.) for the network version. The device is available for order starting today through vmall and will go on sale in China from 17 June.