Here are the quick steps on how to take screenshots on Galaxy A8 Android Smartphone.
Samsung Mobile launched Samsung Galaxy A8 in July this year and the device is priced at Rs. 32,500 (approx. $500). It features a 5.7 Inch Super AMOLED Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and comes bundled with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card. Other specifications of the device include 16 MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera and Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
This is a quick how to guide on how to take screenshots on Galaxy A8 Android Lollipop smartphone, So that you can capture the screens and share it with your friends via Social Apps or Connectivity options.
There are two methods to take screenshots on Galaxy A8 and we will guide you with each of them one by one and we will also guide you on where to look for the screenshots or screen captures which you have taken.
How to take screenshots on Galaxy A8:
Method 1: Take Screenshots on Galaxy A8 using Hardware Keys:
It the most common and traditional method to take screenshots on any Android Smartphone out there. Different devices have different hardware keys combinations to take screenshot and the hardware keys combination for Galaxy A8 can be found in the steps listed below.
- Open the application or screens whose screen capture or screenshot you want to take.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons together for some seconds.
- You will see a quick animation and hear camera shutter sound confirming that screenshot is taken and saved. Additionally you will also see a notification regarding the screenshot taken.
Method 2: Take Screenshots on Galaxy A8 using Palm Swipe Gesture:
It is a custom gesture feature included in the latest Samsung TouchWiz Smartphones. By default Palm Swipe Gesture feature is disabled and you have to enable it from Settings to make use of it and below are the steps on how to do it.
- Go to Settings > Motion > Hand Motion and check Palm Swipe to capture.
- Open the app or the screen whose screenshot you want to take.
- Swipe from one edge to other by placing your hand like knife with thumbs facing up. This should take Screenshot and show quick animation.
Where to look for Screenshots taken?
All the screenshots takes on Galaxy A8 can be accessed using Gallery app under Screenshots folder/ Album. Alternatively you can look for screenshots in Pictures > Screenshots folder in internal or external storage.
Ads by Yahoo